For your safety, we continue to update our office policies due to the Covid-19 virus pandemic, and current guidelines.
- We are performing all routine eye care, as well as urgent eye visits. Please call for an appointment.
- We are doing all we can to take care of your eye care needs, provide for your safety, and the safety of our doctors and staff.
- We continue to use special office cleaning and disinfection protocols to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when you schedule your appointment:
- Please do not come in if you have any upper respiratory symptoms, including Fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or any loss of taste or smell sensation.
- Please reschedule your visit if you have any family members who have those symptoms, or if you have traveled recently or tested positive for Covid 19.
- Please be prepared to wear a mask when you visit the office.
- Only one patient per room (may have one parent/caregiver if necessary) Others may wait in their car or need not come.
To reduce the number of people in the office at one time, please fill out paperwork in advance, in car, or in rooms. Please do not bring children into play area or waiting room, unless they are patients. (We have no toys out)
We are open regular hours, 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please call us at 208-888-2200. You may also look here or at our Facebook page at Meridian Family Eyecare for the latest information.
We wish you the best of health and care during this trying time.
Dan Thieme OD and staff