For your safety, we continue to update our office policies due to the Covid-19 virus pandemic.
- We are performing all routine eye care, as well as urgent eye visits. Please call for an appointment.
- We are doing all we can to take care of your eye care needs, provide for your safety, and the safety of our doctors and staff.
- We have instituted new office cleaning and disinfection protocols to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when you schedule your appointment:
- Please do not come in if you have any upper respiratory symptoms, including: Fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or any loss of taste or smell sensation.
- Please reschedule your visit if you have any family members who has those symptoms, or if you have traveled recently or tested positive for Covid 19.
- Please wear a mask when you visit the office.
- Only one patient per room (may have one parent/caregiver if necessary) Others may wait in their car or need not come.
To reduce the number of people in the office at one time, please fill out paperwork in advance, in car, or in rooms. Please do not bring children into play area or waiting room. (We have no magazines, book, or toys out)
We are dilating only those who absolutely need to be dilated at this time. We are offering the Optomap retinal image for a reduced fee.
We are currently open regular hours, 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please call us at 208-888-2200. You may also look here or at our Facebook page at Meridian Family Eyecare for the latest information.
We wish you the best of health and care during this trying time.
Dan Thieme OD and staff